Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Rash that crusts over but does not heal, clear fluid discharge, itchy, burning

round rash looking spot, about 2 - 2 1/2 inches across, it has a hole in the center that that will crust over but never heals, like a scab , i scrape it off once a day and it has a clear fluid that comes out, and scabs back over. its slightly itchy, some what burn feeling like a scrape. i had something on my arm one night about 8 days ago while in the shower, i couldnt see it but i hadnt noticed before, i thought it was i tick, so i started fingernailing it and it come off, it wash down the drain before i could see it, when i got out of the shower and looked in the mirrow, thets when i noticed a hole, about the size of a pencile point, i didnt notice the completely round rash until a couple days after
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  119
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi i think ur rash with a hole inside can be tick bite.first rule out tick borne diseases.then treat the rash as other insect bite reactions.use of aarax 25 mg at night.antibiotic twice daily and application of flutibact ointment over tthe lesions and also see for embedded particulars of tick inside.
Answered: Tue, 5 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor