Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Rash, painles blemishes on foreskin. Concerned

I have recently rekindled our sexlife with my wife! And have had sexual encounters twice dailly over the last two weeks! I have developed a rash/several painless blemmishes on the outside of my foreskin , up both sides! Nothing beneath my foreskin or at the head of my penis! I have concerns and would appreciate some advice!
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed what is called as Posthatis due to excessive sexual encounters.
You have aquired this infection from your wife who is likely to have infection in hervagina. Get her checked by Gyenocologist.
Please take some antibiotics like Doxycycline twice daily along with some metronidazole for 5 days.and avoid sex till it gets cured.
Get prescription of these drugs from your family physician,

Answered: Sun, 24 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor