Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Rash on the back that feels like lump under skin. Cause?

Recently noticed a rash on my back. it s on the lower left side and I really have no idea where it came from.. i put some cortizone cream on it and washed my sheets and clothes hoping it d go away. Rash is still there and over the weekend my left groin area started to swell up. it feels like a lump under my skin below my stomach/above my thigh also on the left side of my body and is fairly sensitive.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  106
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi..thanks for your query.
the nature of lump u mention in the groin area requires immediate attention by a dermatologist.I would advise you to get the same.the skin lesion and the groin swelling may be different concerns.However, lumps under skin need to be evaluated by inspection by the physician.
Hope this helps..take care!
Answered: Mon, 18 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor