Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Rash on right side of hip, spreading, dark red watery blisters. History of stroke. Treatment?

my father inlaw age 67 had a stroke some 3 yrs back and since then is almost bed ridden .few days back we noticed some rash on the right side of his hip--we thuought it to be a diaper rash,but gradually it spread and drk red watery blisters have developed--what could they be.however he is not feeling any itching or discomfort.please help
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi sonali.welcome to healthcaremagic forum.this is probably bed sore, should not be taken lightly.consult surgeon and till then keep area dry and do bed turning regularly.act immediately before it become large as it is difficult to cure.thanks.
Answered: Sun, 8 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor