Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Rash on penis area and it is hereditary

HI my whole family have some kind of rash. It started out with my son on his pee area and back (mostly on top) , under his armpit. Now all of us have it. more on groin and thigh and mostly on folds.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  337
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,  
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
You have not mentioned whether it produces itching. It could be scabies which is a highly contagious disease. Since the whole family is affected, it is certainly highly infectious and you should not ignore it. Consult a dermatologist immediately and let him examine it and do the necessary investigations and treat you accordingly.
Answered: Tue, 14 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor