Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Rash on breasts and stomach, looks like psoriasis, spreading and painful

I have a strange rash that looks similar to psoriasis all over the outer sides of my breasts and across my lower stomach . It has spread all over my body and is now in my ears, behind them and on my face including my eyelids and forehead . It s getting painful. It showed up about 6 weeks ago and is progressively getting worse. It s driving me nuts!
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
From the description provided, these could be lesions of seborrheic dermatitis or psoriasis.
Psoriasis presents as well defined elevated red lesions covered with thick dry scales.
Seborrheic dermatitis presents as red rashes covered with greasy scales and your area of involvement is more consistent with SD.

Both of these conditions are treatable. Please meet a dermatologist nearby for confirmation of diagnosis and for treatment.
Hope this helped.
Answered: Fri, 27 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Mungara Raveendra's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ATOPIC ECZEMA may be the cause for your sufferings

-there is a strong familial predisposition to allergic diseases like asthma,eczema and hay fever
-frequently ,a personal history of collateral allergies is present.
-Besides allergens, emotional stresses and parental attitudes can also cause this condition
-the patients are usually sensitive and highly stung but often very intelligent type
-this patients are also sensitive to physical stresses like heat, cold and humidity and also infections.

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you          

Answered: Fri, 27 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor