Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Rash on back, looks like a sunburn, just above right buttock, nausea, stomach cramps. Medical attention required?

Hi, I recently just returned from xxxxxx, and have noticed a very strange looking rash on my back, it s like sun burn but only affects a specific part of my back, just above my right buttock, the rash is painless but I have become very tired and woozy, occasional nausea and stomach cramps and very achy. I have been back 3 days now and not sure whether I should see what happens or go to a doctor, thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi ,
Thanks for writing in.
The condition can be sunburn,contact dermatitis, friction dermatitis etc.
You need to watch carefully for spontaneous regression of rash.
If the rash increases or becomes symptomatic you can visit your primary care physician or dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Answered: Thu, 25 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor