Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Rash on Testicle area

I had sex with another guy and now I have a red rash type area on my testicle on one side. It also burned when i used a menthol shave cream to shave my testicle area and it burned then. There is no burning now but rash type area. any idea ?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  795
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Rash means it could be a viral infection or a syphilis as well. So you should take good care of it now. How is the question? See the doctor as it could be anything of the above and needs immediate attention.

Answered: Tue, 9 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor