Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Rash and sores only on one Shin please help?

I had 2 small bite like sores next to my shin..after several days of my leg began itching along the shin bone area. I developed a rash like area and more sores that looked like ant bites with puss..after using a corticosteroid the swelling subsided but the sores still popped up...i used an anti fungil with the seroid and it seemed to help. it was gone for almost ten days now I have patches of swelling again out of no where that go from itching to burning.. help !
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  343
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You might have insect bite before.Due to itching area became more sore leading to infection resulting into pus.
You require one course of antibiotic and anti allergic tablet for itching.Clean that area with anti bacterial lotion and then dressing with antibiotic cream.
Answered: Wed, 20 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor