Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Rash and blisters on penis. Earlier had lichen planus. Help

I have recently been to the dermatologist about rash and blisters on my penis around the left side only of the head. This derm told me it was a yeast infection . Three years ago a different derm told me it was lichen planus . I ve had this condition off and on for about six years! Please help! I m down to trying home remedies!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Here you should be able to follow the dematologist's advice because they are more qualified to diagnose and treat the case. Lichen planus also has blisters and rashes. Yeast infection also has some of the same symptoms.

Alterntively you can go for homeopathy which might have trreatment for underlying cause because your problem is reoccuring again and again. Also ayurveda can be of help.

But no home remedies. Don't take any advice from any unqualified quacks. It may ruin your future.

Get well soon.
Answered: Sun, 23 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor