Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Rapid linear progression is very low. How can I get pregnant?

hi.. i am from pakistan age is 39years ..i have a baby girl age 5 years nd a boy age 15 years i want to have another child ..but my husbnd rapidlinear progression is 0% far as my reports areconcern my menstration cycle nd other are all normal ..plz advise me what should i do for getting pregnant
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  217
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi Sophiya,
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
You are in elderly gravida age range and if possible you should avoid getting pregnant because this age group has more incidence of complication.
With poor quality of your husband semen it looks unlikely that you would become pregnant by normal process.
if you still want to be pregnant then you can take help from an infertility specialist and assisted reproduction can help you.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!
Answered: Wed, 19 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor