Rapid heartbeat while sleeping

why when I sleep I suddenly shaking and rapid heart and awakened. why when I sleep I suddenly shaking and rapid heart and awakened.
Tue, 10 May 2011
hi,
May because off night mear or you have stress on which you are thinking a lot. You are feeling insecure.Start meditation and increase mind control, it is a sign of Anxity.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
it may be due to anxiety disorder or thyroid problem
r u taking any medicine?
is ur nature is sensitive?
have u much stress?
if it occur few times in month ,u need not to worry
but it occur frequently,better to consult doctor
do exercise and drink more water
Lester Mariano's  Response
@Dr.Gaurav, Dr. Shilpa,I think always the problem of the world, suffering people and etc. Hehehe.
I'm little lack of happiness and my brain sometimes think non-stop when I sleep but I stop thinking and my brain stop. I think always Dr.

@Dr. Gaurav, i don't take medicine, I don't know what's the meaning of stress.
And I do not exercise.
Thank you Dr.Gaurav and Dr. Shilpa for fast replying in my question.
THANK YOU again!!
This is I only can give you.. THANK YOU and God Bless.