Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Random red spots on thighs, arms, soft skin areas, scabs, flaky skin. Taking medication for ADD. Cure?

I have been getting random little red dots on my upper thighs, arms and other soft skin areas. They feel like thin layered scabs, and are usually a deeper red. They are flaky sometimes, and with effort I m able to pull off the pray layer of scab leaving a soft surface with a red dot. They are about the size of a pencil eraser. Keep in mind, I ve had a poor diet since I began taking aderal for my ADD. Any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  345
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The description provided is not sufficient enough to pin point a single probable diagnosis.
It could be psoriasis, pityriasis lichenoides chronica, eczema, pityriasis rosea, fungal infection.
The treatment varies in each condition.
Please consult a dermatologist nearby.

Answered: Sat, 27 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor