Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Raised red itchy rash on right hand with central scab

I have a some what raise red rash about 3/4 round with a 1/4 in scab in the center, it itches, been there for about 6-7 months, on the back of my right hand .
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  274
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
Most probably you might have fungal infection on your hand.
Apply Antifungal cream like Multifungin cream.
Take tab.Flicanozole 150 mg once a week for 4 weeks orally.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 24 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor