Raised, red, hardened patch on skin. Used clindamycin phosphate

Hi, I am a teenage female that has a regular skin regimine to take care of blemishes, but i recently got a large patch on my skin that is slightly raised, very red, and hardened a little on the outside.. it doesnt have the same consistency as the rest of my skin. i use a clyndomycin phosphate gel on the rest of my face, so i treated the area the same, but after about 4 days it hasn t gotten any better
Thu, 22 Aug 2013
Hello.i think the patch is due to fungal infection tinea fasce .it is cured by antihistamine.terbinafine tablets and terbinafine cream for 14 days