Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Raised bumps, open sores, forming scabs, no pain or fever. Treatment?

Please. My child has four bites on her. I took her to the have them looked at because they were raised bumps with open sores and I never saw her scratching . He was not concerned and the next day begin to scab so I was not worried. Well now that have grown in size. The scab that is. They all look the same and are almost an inch around. She has not shown any signs of pain, fever or itching.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Thank you for asking question on health care magic
please let me know whether they are really bites or look like bites
if they look like bites after infection probably it may be staphyllococcal infection
take some antibiotic like ampiclox twice daily
Hope this answer will serve your purpose
Take care
Dr.M.V.Subrahmanyam MD;DCH
Associate professor of pediatrics
Answered: Fri, 4 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor