Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Raised bilirubin with difficulty in walking and feeling exhausted

doctor my sister is ill from past 8 months now.she is growing weaker n weaker n now she is unable to speak ..her voice is not coming n it pains when she tries to speak..she had bilirubin raised levels n was diagnosed jaundice but then she is still not recovered .she feels tired and cant walk .just few metres and she feels exhausted n then takes rest on bed.she says she has no hopes left and she is also getting irritated if we force her for diet etc. she has become very emotional n sensitive .she is 27 years old and she is very weak.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for using Health Care Magic Forum,

I advice you to take your sister to your family doctor or nearby hospital and get admitted at earliest . No cure can be gained by natural means .
> Avoid fried foods and cook with less oil.
> Add fruits and vegetables to your diet.
> Avoid red meat. Try lean meats like chicken and fish, and trim the fat from your meat.
> Avoid spices and salt.
> Drink orange juice and carrot juice.
> Drink hot water with lemon.
> Exercise.

I Hope I Provided Useful Information. Do ask Furthur Questions to help You get well soon.
Dr.J.Kingson John David
Answered: Thu, 20 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor