Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

RSI with tingling and numbness of fingers

i am suffering from rsi problem, i am suffering from pain in my wrist and finger, it increase while working on computers, have tingling and numbness from last 2-3 week, want to consult to a doctor in bangalore. plz suggest me some thing. want to consult to a doctor so plz tell me name & addrerss of doctor
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010
Answers:  7 Views:  1114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
relax , consult an orthopedician , definitely he will solve ur problem . abit of change in ur working hand posture and some medicins wl help u
Answered: Thu, 5 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

The another chance  case of yours can be either orthopedic or least chance to be Neurological disorder. A neurologist can find a solution for this, but its better to consult a-specialist at first.. This compression of canal in your wrist presses your nerves which results in tingling of your fingers.our nerves as inside this canal Extensive driving, office work or even usage of computer can worsen your situation. Its better to tie a Wrist Pad which u will get from a medical store, on wrists so few weeks especially during night so that you don't  fold your wrist and exert pressure on ur wrist canal. Consult a Ortho-specialist as soon as possible he will certainly suggest u consult a neurologist if required. Remember this is not a neurological disorder so ther is nothing to worry intake of calcium, Vit E tablets ect will solve your problem but dont treat nd take medicine yourself.. Consult a good Ortho-specialist first.

Answered: Mon, 11 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Answered: Sat, 6 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Find doctors in bangalore in your area by visisting this link.

Answered: Fri, 8 Jan 2010
  User's Response
Hi, your problem seems to be like a carpal tunnel syndrome but only corrctly diagnosed with a physical examination, you must be knowing that you need to follow some work ergonomics.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  User's Response

I think the person is correct.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  User's Response

Low Body calcuim levels maily results in  tingling and numbness Go to Diagnostic Lab center and ask them to check your serum calcuim nd serum phosphorous level. Also you can consult a Endocrinologist for further diagnosis. Just supplementation of calcium will solve your problem at early stages or at latter stages the chance of getting Neurological disorders like seizures, figs etc. are very high. So early treatment of this is better suggested.It is not a disease,its only a deficiency in your blood, so there is nothing to worry about if u give proper care at the earliest.Pls don't take any medicine without consulting a doctor

Answered: Mon, 11 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor