• question-icon

R-cinex 600 after food

Sir/madam, My mom is 42 years old.doctor have prescribed my mom to take this medicine after food and she has been taken it for about 5months and before that she took akt4 tablet as per doctor s prescription and now he told my mom to take that r_cinex till 4months.can we take r_cinex 600 after food and also whether her treatment is right? pls clear my doubt
Wed, 9 May 2012
Hello
You must abide by the instruction of your doctor and take this Rcinex for another four months.
Although Rcinex is taken empty stomach,for the best absorption,it can be taken 2 hrs after meals.
Always take the medicine at same time of day.
Thanks