Owl Image

Putting substances in mouth, How do I prevent his habit ?

My 3 year old child has the habit of putting what ever he says on the floor. It is quite unhealthy. Because of this he has been having loose motions for many times and been taken medicines fo r that. How do i prevent his habit ?
Sun, 1 Nov 2009
  Anonymous's Response

It is common in children of such age. try not to leave anything on the floor. keep out of reach from your child. you can only prevent his access to those things. as he grows up it will be fine.

A good suggestion from my side if you accept, you can apply bitter gourd juice to all the substances he puts in his mouth, this will develop aversion towards putting the things in the mouth.
yes we cannot control this habbit in childrens maintain good and hygenic environment ...