Pustular psoriasis on the whole body to to drug allergy, severe rashes resulting in skin shedding. When will I recover?

I am 60 yrs old & had a reaction to a medication that caused a severe reaction of pustular psoriasis from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head, the rash caused me to loose several layers of skin. I was hospitalized for 27 days, even though the rash is no longer there, I have pain in my hands & feet the worse is my feet. Is this pain permanent or how long before I,m pain free.
Wed, 19 Jun 2013