Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Puss filled bump appeared in butt area. Will it be cured on its own?

Hi doctor I am a male guy and in my butt area next to my hole a little piece of the skin became apart from the hole but is detach in a way that is look like is cut. Also next to it there is a little ball that is coming out.the ball have little of fluid. I was wondering is there anything I can put there that will make it disappear
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  120
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
The bump you are mentioning next to your anal opening could be a boil ( infection of hair follicle) resulting in formation of perianal abscess.It woun't go without treatment and can lead to complications.Consult a nearby physician who may examine you to determine whether puss need to be drained or not.You may also need antibiotics for treatment of infection.
Hope this answers your question.
Answered: Fri, 11 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor