Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Puss filled boil. What is it actually n how can it be treated?

I had a puss-filled boil sort of growth near my anus. It got burst some time back but the growth remained. Just yesterday it bursted again with pain. I feel awkward to show it to a doctor . What is it actually n how can it be treated?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  556
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
you are probably having a fistula or sinus as we call it.It has burst twice & it will come back again .It will require treatment ;mostly surgical excision so you need to show it to a Surgeon who will see & decide whether it will settle with medicines or require surgery.

Answered: Mon, 28 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor