Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Puss and blood discharge from the penis and diagnosed gonorrhea

hi dear sir my uncle has problem that puss and blood comes out of his penis and feels alot of pain. and he is in that problem since 9 months. this week he went to a doctor and he said that he is infected by gonorrhea . and he injected him pencillen 1.2million and some antibiotic . so sir i want to ask is that treatable now what should he do?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hello welcome to hcm
this particular symptoms occurs when weakness and infection, both together persist in the body.
i suggest you follow ayurvedic medicine, b'cos this only can cure your problem.
with regards,
further you can contact me
Answered: Tue, 27 Mar 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor