Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Pus secretion near anus

My husband has some kind of corn near anus and as a result there is some pus secretion, which irritates him as well as sometimes its painful also. What could be the reason for that and is it necessary to undergo surgery or some medicine can be beneficial to dry it up. Please advice.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Apr 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  981
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Corn near anus could be due to problem like Hemorrhoids. This can be a risk factor for proctitis where in your rectum shall be infected and shall secrete pus. This can be brought down with Sitz bath. Risk is more because there shall be constipation and hence more chances of infection and reinfection.

Answered: Wed, 21 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor