Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Pus is coming out from ear. Had masteroid surgery

I have undergone masteroid surgery 15 years back for my right ear. Two years back once i got into the rain and i didn t take care and started getting pus and water from ear. After some medications it is gone completely. Now again the pus and water is coming out from ear and i am suffering for the last 3 months now. Can i get it cured permanently? As it appeared again after surgery i don t want to undergo the rigerous process of surgery. Could you please suggest how i can cure this? Is this curable with medicine?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  245
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Firstly you have to cover your ear with cotton .If you are having cold problem then try to go for medi doctor for that . For ear problem you can take step cap 2 3 times aday for 1 month.
Answered: Mon, 14 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Is it curable through medicine without surgery?
Answered: Mon, 14 Feb 2011
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response
Hi Sunil,

You have to consult a good ENT specialist, as the ear has to be examined thoroughly and managed appropriately. If you neglect it, then there are chances of your ear landing up in complications and you can loose your hearing as well.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Mon, 14 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Rahul Agrawal's  Response
as u had undergone surgery 15 yr back-- means it was successfull
second -- right now it be a simple ear infection which could be treated by medication or it may be CSOM. now this can be confirmed only by an ENT surgeon. so consult one and ask him the exact diagnosisand prognosis.
Answered: Wed, 6 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor