Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Pus filled zits. Looks like scabs. What are they?

I have had 3 different zit type things on my face. They are filled with pus . They seem to grow throughout the day. I have had one on the left side of my face and one on the right. This morning I had a small one on my chin but it has since grown. It looks like there is a scab covering it and when pressed around it pus comes out
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Dec 2013
It appears that you are developing with sebaceous cyst. I suggest you to not to squeeze or pinch or pop the area otherwise it can leave marks. You can wait for few days. If these increase then you can meet a dermatologist.
Answered: Sun, 19 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor