Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Pus filled white spots on the scrotum. Are these fordyce spots?

hi urm i i think i have forcyd spots but the forcyd spots ive seen are alot smaller and more of them and closer together. or i have white spots on my scrotom but lager than most ive seen i think i have blocked glads and my genatals get greasy fast like it gets greasy like an hour after getting out of the shower and seem to be getting bigger but slowly if i pop one a little white puss comes out but the spot is still their i would say i have about 40 on my scrotom and loads of little onse on my ball sack but alot less noticeable
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  197
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Pus filled white spots can be fordyce spots or sebaceous cysts there is no medical treatment for it .only treatment of choice is surgical excision
Answered: Sun, 11 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor