Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Pus filled spots, hard lump comes out on pressing. Is it spot nucleolus?

HI, when I squeeze a spot, after the initial puss, there is sometimes a little white hard lump that comes out at the end. When one of the hard lumps doesn t come out, the spot doesn t heal. But when they do, the spot clears up the next day. I want to know what the hard lump is? I ve been calling it a spot neucleous for as long as I can remember. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  2470
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Where is the lump on your body? How long it is been there? These are the most important queries I have. Do you smell bad out of this pus.

This white lump is again the sebum if it is on the skin and its layers. It could be a sebaceous cyst. you can get it excised by the local doctor. stop squeezing as it can cause bacteria to enter the cyst and cause more problems.
Answered: Fri, 20 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor