Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Pus filled painful bumps in the pelvic area. Sebaceous cyst diagnosed. Using Diflucan. No HSV. Need permanent cure?

Pus filled bumps in the upper pelvic area that have traveled above and also below. Physician s visit ruled out HSV and was prescribed Diflucan and ointment. They have not stopped spreading. One in vaginal area was diagnosed as sebaceous cyst . The others are painful and very uncomfortable. Doctor told me to stay out of heat and stay in AC and was also caused by stress. Nothing is making them go away. Help!
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  284
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The pus filled burps that you have noticed are likely to be due to a bacterial infection. This needs proper oral antibiotics to control the infection.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
Answered: Tue, 3 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor