Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Pus filled hard lump on the face. Need medical attention?

My friend has a hard bump on his face that if he squeeze it a smelly discharge would come out but the bump has been on his face for months and it has not decrease in size it about the size of a prune onder the skin and its hard . Is that simmering that should be delt with asap he dont feel he need it to be checked out. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  49
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
.pus filled hard lump on face can be nodulocystic acne.first it should be aspirated and apply topical antibiotic and use minocycline 100 mg od.if not subsided use isotretinion tablets
Answered: Sun, 18 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor