Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Pus filled bumps on inner thigh and pubic area. No improvement with various treatments. Best medicine?

I have skin problem. The problem is i have pus formatted bubbles on my inner thigh & also on the pubic hair region. This bubbles are more in number & will have itching & little pain.. I have this problem from almost 4 to 5yrs. I tried several remedies by applying itch guard & other skin related ointments & even tried Homeopathy . But, the problem still percists. Kindly suggest the best medicine so that it cures quickly & permanently.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  376
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear Shiva
Welcome to Healthcaremagic
A blister is a defense mechanism of our body. It is an area of the skin wherein the outer layer (epidermis) separates from the next layer (dermis). A clear liquid called serum collects within this gap while the epidermis re-grows from beneath. Other bodily fluids may also form within the bubble, such as pus if it becomes infected. The pus collected means it is infected stage. You mentioned it is from last 4 years, if it is seasonal or continous. You should consider on sanitation and hygiene. Better take bath daily and wash the area. If not improved you should go for examination for blood count and Pus culture and do accordingly. Even Ayurveda has very good antibacterial, immune booster medicine. Please visit nearest Specialist for detail

Take care
Answered: Fri, 14 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor