Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Pus filled blisters on the toes. Getting athlete's foot. Can I use lotrimin spray?

Hi I have a pus bubble on one of my toes, and I have recently been getting athletes foot because of a pair of shoes I react to. I threw the shoes away, but now my athletes foot came back and now I have this big pus bubble on one of my toes. I put my athletes foot spray called Lotrimin on it hoping it will go away. Will this help it?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  124
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
This is suuficient for swelling
For pus bubble you have to take Doxi 100 mg bd
Apply clindamycin gel Twice a day
#wwek course
Answered: Wed, 3 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor