Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Pus discharge from the ear, have undergone surgeries for nose and ear, no improvement. Permanent remedy?

Hi sir, i am suffering from ear pus , my child hood onwards, up to now i have taken three operations, that is one for nose and onther two for ear,first time ear operation at the age of 18years and next was nose operation at the age of 24years and next year that was ear operation at the age of 25years but still i am suffering from ear pus, how can i solve my problem permanently now my age 26years.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for writing in.
The only permanent solution for your problem is an antibiotic course ( long term), surgery and probably a grommet insertion. An extremely skilled ENT surgeon is what you require. Please contact a reputed one nearby.

Answered: Mon, 23 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor