Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Pus discharge from anus during erection. History of epididymitis, anal fissure and TB

Hi, I am 29 years old. I have suffered with TB in 2009 and it was completely cured after 3 to 4 month of severe medication .Then in 2011 i have suffered with anal fissure so i have consulted my doctor. He told me to go for a surgery and i have done my surgery. There after i am not at all feeling well, i am getting bad blood from my anus ocassionally and doctor gave me some antibiotic tablets for 2 weeks. It was fine untill some days but i am still suffering with old pain? And recently (in september 2012) i am getting severe pain under testis and my left spermatic chord was thickend, so i have consulted my doctor.He said i am suffering from epididymitis . He gave me some antibiotics and injections for a 3 week course.I am feeling better now but whenever my penis was increased i am getting some pus with waterish or mixed blood from anus?What might be the reason for this?I have consulted my doctor but no satisfaction and improvement?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.
There is no medical explanation between penile erection and anal discharge.
It looks that the anal problem is still not sorted out.
Kindly consult a surgical gastro enterologist.

Answered: Fri, 19 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor