Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Pus cells in the urine over 100/hpf, is this dangerous ?

pus cells in the urine over 100/hpf, should i be s cared??
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  2523
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
go for urine culture and consult urologist or nephrologist.
Answered: Mon, 9 May 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.There is no reason to be scared but you need a course of antibiotics for this,Please take advise from your doctor.Drink plenty of liquids,take light diet.
Answered: Mon, 9 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor