Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Pus cells and infection found in semen analysis. Reason and chances of relapse of infection? Pregnancy chances?

We r married since 8 years, but i am trying to conceive last 4 years , its nt clicking. i have undergone laproscopy , doctors first detected tb in the follopian tube , but now the tubes are open , i had done the course of Akt 4, Akt3 for six months. my present doctor is happy with my follicular study report. Now my questions is : my husband has done semen analysis 4 years back and have got it done recently both times pus cells were found in his semen. doctor told some infection,and have given medicines for the same. 1)what could be the reasons for such infection. 2)what r the chances of relapse of such infection? 3)what is my chances of my getting pregnent? 4)If u hold your urge to have sex or release elseway can there be , chances of relapse? 5)what should i do to to help?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
if your treating doctor satisfied with your follicular study report then there are good chances of getting pregnant.The infection in your husband can be treated with specific antibiotics (get culture/sensitivity done).After taking 6months of ATT the relapse chances are very low. To prevent relapse in your husband both of you should maintain strict personnel hygiene.
Answered: Sat, 14 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor