Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Purpose of Travogen, Fuicidin?

Hi, I just came back from the doctor's and I got two types of creams, the only problem is that I can't remember which cream I use for the particular purpose. The two creams prescribed are Travogen, and the other Fuicidin. One cream should be used on my vagina and the other for a fungal infection underneath the upper part of my arm. I can't remember which cream is used for which as they seem similar.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2013
Hi, thanks for the query to H .C. M. C.
Fuicidin is a cream which is mainly used to impetigo, folliculitis infected wound as this is for the vagina.
Travogen is a cream which is mainly uses to treat fungal infection as underneath the upper part of arm.
Good luck. Get well soon.
Answered: Fri, 19 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor