Pulse running through body when lying down. Taking Thyroxine but no vitamins. Is it the cause?

I was 'Googling' to see why I get like a pulse running through my entire today when I lay in bed. I have just read your reply below and notice that the person is also taking Thyroxine. I work full time leaving the house at 7.30 and getting in at 6.00pm and this often happens when I am 'shattered'. I read that people who take Thyroxine often need B12 injections and you mentioned that it may be lack of vitamins, do you think this may help?
Fri, 29 Nov 2013