Pulse rate is always below 50 and above 45. Is this normal?

My Blood pressure generally measures 110/80. But my pulse rate is always below 50 and above 45. Is this normal? or abnormal. What should I do ?
Thu, 31 Dec 2009
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
's  Response

after masturabation my blodd presure fall is that normal

menakasingh's  Response
It is normal for sure, be happy and enjoy life.

is a pulse rate of between 40 and 45 normal in an 81 year old when resting?

Hi, I am a runner who has had a low resting heart rate for the past few years 60. Since the fall I have started having unexplained shortness of breath which goes away for short periods (x1 week) and then comes back. When I started checking my pulse again it haas been droping below 50 (45-48) coudl this be the cause?

Hi Dr I have a question I m taking bylostic10mg 1aday and lorstan 50mg2aday I m also on Zoloft been taking it for 2weeks so I know I m filled with anxiety.taking my bp I noticed my pulse rate was 56 bp was 122/72 . Is that normal?.I took bp at 9pm it was 142/92/60 . I am do for my meds a.should I be concerned about my pulse dropping below 60.I also am taking zanax at night 02.5i am 70years old

Recent questions on  Hypertension

I am on 3 15mg tabs. of morphine a day, & a 30mg that is er. at bed. I want to taper off of them, but do not have a lg. quantity left. My pain mgmt. dr. lost his license, & it will be I don t know how long before I can get a new one, & I want to make my supply last that I have left.

Hi I have a BP monitor at home . Right now my reading is 130/86. I have a Bicuspic valve. Today I have been put on a low dose of BP medication after my clinic measured my BP at 151/113. This was taken immediately on arrival at the clinic after walking from the car park and a rather stressfull car journey. Am I right to be concerned about the starting medication on this evidence? .. I have recently had my personel BP monitor calybrated ..AGE 50 thank you

My father has multiple myeloma. he s on his third month of the BiRD treatment right now with Revlmid, biaxin and dexamethazone. his BP has been low this week and tonight has dropped to 101/53. he s weak and can t keep his eyes open and has sever leg cramps. He s been fairly active since on the treatment since this particular regimen can cause blood clots. He s coherent and not dizzy at all. we can t get him to drink much, but we are thinking maybe the low bp is due to dehydration. we can t get ahold of his doctor or nurse right now. should we worry? is there anything we can do to make it come up?

My mother is not feeling well, woke up 3:00am with shakes, couple hours later, vomiting and diahrea...feeling very week...BP 30 min ago 95/54, just moments ago, 101/45...has been able to keep down some soup, couple crackers, diet 7up...my first worry is her BP...?

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong history of recurring clinical depression . Currently takes medication for depression and hypertension,...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for 30 minutes and felt a lot better. I home now and concerned ! I had low blood presure. Now its 128...