Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Pulsating pain in internal part of vagina, with bloody discharge. Is it an infection?

Hi. I get pulsating pain (the rating of the pain is 1~2 out of 10, pretty mild) in the internal part of my vagina , at the right side of the lips . I also think that I m having an abnormal bloody discharge , starting 3 days ago. I ve finished my normal period cycle so I m pretty sure that this is not my period.. Is it related to any infection? I suspect myself to have a prior yeast infection (not confirmed with a doctor) but I did have a heavy, smelly white and clumpy discharge for about few years..
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello ma'am.

Your current presentation could be related to an infection, fibroids in the uterus, polyps, endometriosis, adenomyosis, endomterial hyperplasia, etc

The causes are numerous. So I would advise you to visit a doctor and get yourself checked (urine as well as a sepculum examonation or a transvainal ultrasound (TVS).

But, your old complaints of a clumpy white discharge matches that of bacterial vaginosis, yeast infection, etc. If you are still experiencing these, then please report them to your doctor as well.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.
Answered: Wed, 17 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor