Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Pulsating noise in right ear, pressure buildup, hearing loss. Suggestions?

Hi I have a pulsating noise in my right ear . I have had it the last few days . My ear was hot earlier , it feels like there is pressure building up and I can hardly hear out of it . It feels so annoying . What do you reccomend ? I cannot sleep with this . I am 34 year old female and I have not been I ll recently . Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
I am Dr Ravinder Sharma ENT surgeon
On the basis of information provided it appears you have acute infection in the middle ear leading to collection of pus in ear. Alternatively this may be collection of fluid in the ear. However you will need a ENT consultation for the diagnosis.

I hope this answers your concern. Feel free to contact me if you require more information about it.

with regards
Ravinder Sharma
Answered: Wed, 9 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor