Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Pulsating feeling under the eye. Difficulty in smiling. Should I see an ENT doctor?

What can cause a pulsing under the right eye along the side of the nose . It also sometimes spreads to behind the eye making it feel full and tight. It has been going on for weeks. I have a hard time with smiling. My smile looks crooked. Condition has been getting worse. Any ideas on who I should see? I been to Ent and maxi facial dr. Feel like I am running out of options.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
You require radiological investigations like a CT or an MRI to diagnose the problem. Typically an ENT surgeon should be able to evaluate you. I would recommend you make another appointment so that he may rule out any space occupying lesion in any of the sinuses around the area you mention.
Answered: Mon, 8 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor