Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Pulmonary infection, ear pain

Hi My husband has had pulmonary infection( bronchitis ) for few months that was the diagnostic when he went to hospital. He is been having ear ache for two days. He says it is very painful. I bought ear drops and he says still have pain. The first day he had the drops it aliviate him, but the second day he said it was hurting. What we should do?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response

It is likely that your husband has developed an ear infection and will need antibiotics for it , ear drops is not enough.Please meet your ent doctor for the prescription , please dont delay .
Answered: Mon, 24 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor