Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Pulled head out of penis skin, hurting. Is it harmful?

Hi, I am Hindu and as you know our penis is covered with skin but I needed to take my head out of skin and I did it by pulling with hand but it is hurting me now and when I am trying to put the skin again on head it is not going out just stayed back. so when my penis stands up it hurts a lot so what should I do? and tell me is it harmful for me or not to remain penis in this condition.?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM

The skin over the penis is attached to the head through the mucosa and your are trying to remove the skin for the head which detaches the mucosa which will always hurt. if you want to take it out then the better way is circumcision as if you will take it out but until the the skin is not removed it will adhere again. now for pain relief you can use local xylocaine gel

Answered: Fri, 12 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor