Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Puffy nipples. Surgery needed? When will it get normal?

Hello, i am 17 year old male. i have got puffy nipples since i was 12-13 years old. i came to know that some surgeries are needed to get them back to normal but i dont think that i will like to talk about it to my parents and there is no way that i can have the surgeries done myself. How long will they take to get back to normal? Or will they ever be flat again? Is there any other way other than surgeries?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  94
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
you get your harmones tested in blood
if there is harmone disturbance it can be fine with medicines
but if no harmone disturbances you will have to have surgry
removal of ft now a days there is liposuction we can remve fat with suction machines
the lipo suction will take no time for surgery and heeling may be 3 days time
and manual surgery takes 2-3 week
Answered: Mon, 24 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor