Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Puffy ears, difficulty in removing ear rings, fluid discharge post ear piercing, had eaten beef. What should I do now?

I pierced my ears two days ago and I ate beef yesterday now my left ear is puffy and I can t remove the earrings because it hurts ALOT. There s this weird clear liquid too, the lady pierced the old holes. I used to wear earrings when I was 5 but I haven t worn them for years, what the lady basically did was put rubbing alcohol on my ears and these sharp earrings and poked my ears and just tightened it. My mom told me it was okay to eat beef (steak for dinner) and I ate it but then I woke up with my left ear swollen. What should I do now?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi and thanks for the query,
Looks like your ear lobule is infected.
Please get a doctor to see it.
If infected then the earring will have to be removed.
Please get piercings done by licenced people at hygeinic places.
Eating anything will not cause infection.
Dr Kishori.
Answered: Wed, 25 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor