Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Pubic region pain, dark urination, red specks in urine. What is causing this?

after dinner 2 days ago....I started getting pain in my front pubic region....where the hair is.....along with pain on the mid to lower left side of my back. I had the need to urinate alot....but very little was coming out.....very dark very brown.....I know I have been dehydrated for a few days or a week. I vomitted about 2 hours after this started....and then again twice that night. I kept drinking as much water as I could get down and about 2:30 am....the front pain stopped along with the urge to urinate but my back was at about 5:00 am I took 2 aleve and in about 45 minutes the pain stopped and I was able to sleep. The next day I had to get up at 8:00 am so I didn t get much sleep. My urine was still very dark but I continued drinking about 1 gallon of water throughout the day, that was yesterday. Today, I drank 3/4 of a gallon of water by noon. This morning, my first urination came with a very distinct pink tinge to it. That continued for the next couple times. Then I saw a red spec, but my urine was pale/clear. Then another urination and it was normal. Then a red spec again. This has happen 4 times today. At the moment my urine seems pale/clear. Can you advise as to what might be causing this? I get paraniod very easy, and needless to say I have been worried all day. I know....go see the doctor, but around here it isn t that easy and could take a couple weeks to get an appointment. Any help is appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  339
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
with your symptoms most likely cause is stone in the urinary tract mostly in the left lower ureter or bladder. That explains all your symptoms of blood in urine, pain in the abdomen and the frequent urge to pass urine with little urine coming out. You need urine examination, ultrasound of your abdomen and x-ray of the abdomen. Please consult a urologist.
Drink adequate water but if your stone is obstructed, you need medical attention as early as possible.
Answered: Thu, 10 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor