Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Pubic bone pain, hip pain after c-section. Pap smear test normal. Suggestions?

Hello, I had a c section 10 weeks ago. I m experiencing pubic bone pain and hip pain. Sometimes not sure where the pain is hip or pubic bone. I only notice the pain while sitting. It seems constant it rarely goes away.Pain also goes down my leg when I drive. What can I do? I had my follow up and pap with my doc. Nothing abnormal.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  112
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern this could be due to the poor posture and this is common phenomenon being noted after the major surgery particularly in female patient, and main reason is not maintaining the right posture, while sitting sleeping, try to maintain the good posture and forget the surgery this is not because of this, hope this information helps you have nice day.
Answered: Fri, 21 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor