Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Pubic bone area and testes are in pain

How can o e tell if testicular pain and lower abdomen pain (isolated to the left side) is epidermidis or a hernia . I also had lower back pain the first night. After a muscle relaxer and a nap the back pain went. The next day only the pubic bone area and testes are in pain
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  492
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
This is practically what I am experiencing, I don't feel any bulges but I'm REALLY scared and can't tell my parents, too embarrassed.
Answered: Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
for complete rule out of epidermis or hernia you had to visit the doctor nearby. There is a confirmatory test to diagnosis. Nothing to worry relax and consult doctor
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Gautam Das's  Response
Hi. In case of hernia you should observe some swelling in the inguinal region on that side and also if you cough it might be aggravated. However in Epididymitis physical examination shows a red, tender, and sometimes swollen lump (mass) on the affected side of the scrotum. Tenderness is usually in a small area of the testicle where the epididymis is attached. There may be enlarged lymph nodes in the groin area (inguinal nodes), and a discharge from the penis. Please consult a surgeon to palpate and evaluate.
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor